Title: IT Program Manager
Location: Rockville, MD
• 13-15 years experience managing medium to large-sized IT projects. Experience should include supporting a new or existing PMO.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• PMP certification or equivalent required.
• Ability to execute on short- and long-term plans, balancing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple discrete projects with varying timeframes and milestone schedules to achieve timely completion based on estimated completion dates.
• Demonstrated expertise in project management to assure on-time, in-budget completion of projects as measured by corporate standards.
• Demonstrated familiarity with IT systems engineering.
• Strategic thinker with organization and leadership skills.
• Must possess strong skills in facilitation management, team leadership, planning, and problem solving.
• Demonstrated capability to write effectively (command of grammar, spelling, proofreading).
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deal with staff at all levels of the organization and customers; ability to identify the cause of and resolve conflict.
• Demonstrate an ability to stay focused, calm, and execution-oriented in times of chaos or changes in priorities.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio.
• Ability to work in a politically sensitive environment.
• Ability to interface with clients on a daily basis at the client site.
• Demonstrated use of Earned Value Management on projects (schedule and cost variance).
• Familiarity with the SDLC.
• Familiarity with industry related HW/SW systems and processes.
Desired Professional Credentials:
CISSP, CRISC, CISM, ITIL v3 intermediate or expert level.
All candidates must be U.S. citizens and be eligible for public trust clearances Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Monitors work performance, measures results, and ensures timely and professional delivery of contracted product deliverables and solutions. Institutes and maintains processes which ensures that problem and action items are tracked and provides timely statuses and resolutions. Ensures that work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance. Experience working with ServiceNow. Develops and manages deadlines, budgets and activities. Responsible for managing up to 150 people supporting 11,000 users.
Manages subordinate management and/or experienced professionals who exercise significant latitude and independence. Often heads one or more departments. Plans, conducts and supervises assignments, generally involving larger and more important projects or multiple projects. Applies change, risk and resource management. Assesses program performance and SLA requirements. Prepares and delivers a formal written monthly status report. Determines candidates for employment/termination, conducts performance evaluations and salary reviews for assigned staff and is responsible for the application of company policies.
7 years of proven experience as Program Manager in large organization.
Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
Excellent communication skills; experience working on programs with multiple stakeholders.
Excellent problem-solving ability. Experience managing to SLAs and/or meeting deliverable requirements.
Ability to work with the Government contracting officer, COR, other contractors effectively.
Experience working with ServiceNow.
Experience providing automated feeds of continuous monitoring output to customer (asset management, configuration management, vulnerability management, remote access, continuous patching, secure coding, end of life compliance).
Subject matter expertise in an HHS environment highly desired.
PMP, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, ITIL v3 intermediate or expert level.
The IT Program Manager position is responsible for leading and managing major information technology projects primarily related to a network operations infrastructure environment, but may also include applications development projects. The Project Manager will work with clients, technical personnel, and non-technical personnel to coordinate across functions to ensure on-time, on-budget, and in-spec delivery of the client’s requested solution. The Project Manager will work on a government site as required by the project, and be able to qualify for a Public Trust clearance.
The IntelliDyne Way
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development and Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne, LLC is an equal opportunity employer