• At least 7 years experience managing IT programs. Experience should include supporting LAN/WAN programs greater than 50 people
• Bachelor’s Degree required and graduate degree preferred
• PMP certification or equivalent required
• Ability to execute on short and long-term plans, balancing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Demonstrated expertise in project management to assure on-time, in-budget completion of projects as measured by corporate standards
• Demonstrated familiarity with IT network engineering
• Strategic thinker with organization and leadership skills
• Must possess strong skills in facilitation management, team leadership, planning, and problem solving
• Demonstrated capability to write effectively (command of grammar, spelling, proofreading)
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deal with staff at all levels of the organization and customers; ability to identify the cause of and resolve conflict
• Demonstrate an ability to stay focused, calm, and execution-oriented in times of chaos or changes in priorities
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
• Ability to work with geographically dispersed staff
• Ability to interface with clients on a daily basis at the client site
• Familiarity with Health IT (Defense Health Agency experience strongly desired)
All candidates must be U.S. citizens and be able to maintain Secret level security clearances. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The IT Program Manager position is responsible for leading and managing a Health IT program related to a network operations infrastructure environment with personnel at multiple sites (CONUS and OCONUS). The Program Manager will work with clients, technical personnel, and non-technical personnel to coordinate across functions to ensure on-time, on-budget, and in-spec delivery of the client’s requested solution. The Project Manager will work on a government site as required by the project and be able to hold a secret clearance.
Pending contract award, the Program Manager monitors work performance, measures results, and ensures timely and professional delivery of contracted product deliverables and solutions. Institutes and maintains processes which ensures that problem and action items are tracked and provides timely statuses and resolutions. Ensures that work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance. The Program Manager will manage technical staff within a highly responsive environment over different geographical areas and time zones.
Manages subordinate management and/or experienced professionals who exercise significant latitude and independence at MTF locations. Applies change, risk and resource management. Assesses program performance and SLA requirements. Prepares and delivers a formal written monthly status report. Determines candidates for employment/termination, conducts performance evaluations and salary reviews for assigned staff and is responsible for the application of company policies.
WE LOVE VETERANS & MILITARY SPOUSES. JOIN US!
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development, Analytics, Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.