• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline
• At least 5 years experience in Network Engineering
• At least 4 years experience managing IT projects
• Ability to execute on short and long-term plans, balancing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Demonstrated expertise in project management to assure on-time, in-budget completion of projects as measured by corporate standards
• Strategic thinker with organization and leadership skills
• Must possess strong skills in facilitation management, team leadership, planning, and problem solving
• Demonstrated capability to write effectively (command of grammar, spelling, proofreading)
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deal with staff at all levels of the organization and customers; ability to identify the cause of and resolve conflict
• Demonstrated ability to stay focused, calm, and execution-oriented in times of chaos or changes in priorities
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio
• Ability to work with geographically dispersed staff
• Ability to interface with clients on a daily basis at the client site
• Experience with network diagnostic and monitoring tools
• Familiarity with Health IT (Defense Health Agency experience strongly desired)
• CCNA or other networking certification
• Security +CE or other IAT/IAM Level 2 or higher certification
All candidates must be U.S. citizens and be able to maintain Secret level security clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The Deputy Program Manager position is responsible for leading and managing a Health IT program related to a network operations infrastructure environment with personnel at multiple sites (CONUS and OCONUS). The Program Manager will work with clients, technical personnel, and non-technical personnel to coordinate across functions to ensure on-time, on-budget, and in-spec delivery of the client’s requested solution. The Project Manager will work on a government site as required by the project and be able to hold a secret clearance.
Advises and consults with government staff, agencies and Contractor representatives involved with LAN/WAN design, network implementation and network management to ensure the LAN/WAN adequately supports the MHS mission and provides optimal performance. Interfaces with and leads Network Specialists and internal or external organizations to resolve LAN/WAN issues.
Pending contract award, the Deputy Program Manager will work with the Program Manager to monitor work performance, measures results, and ensures timely and professional delivery of contracted product deliverables and solutions. He/she will be the technical liason to the Program Manager and clients. Institutes and maintains processes which ensures that problem and action items are tracked and provides timely statuses and resolutions. Ensures that work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance. The Deputy Program Manager will manage technical staff within a highly responsive environment over different geographical areas and time zones.
Manages subordinate management and/or experienced professionals who exercise significant latitude and independence at MTF locations. Applies change, risk and resource management. Assesses program performance and SLA requirements. Prepares and delivers a formal written monthly status report. Determines candidates for employment/termination, conducts performance evaluations and salary reviews for assigned staff and is responsible for the application of company policies.
The Deputy Program Manager identifies and resolves larger, more complex LAN/WAN network problems and issues, researches network-level problems using network management tools and is responsible for providing high-level installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN communication equipment for networked facilities. Serves as the CONUS point of contact for network issues, configuration management and communications interconnection, addressing, and multi-protocol routing and network management.
WE LOVE VETERANS & MILITARY SPOUSES. JOIN US!
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development, Analytics, Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.