- Resolve software and related problems associated on Windows
- Coordinate hardware maintenance and repairs with vendors
- Install OS, firmware and application patches, updates and tech bulletins in the production environment
- Assist Compliance Lead with related tasks as required
- Assist Network Administrators to maintain the environment as required
- This position will support, monitor and maintain an IT infrastructure consisting of Windows Enterprise servers. Job duties include supporting production servers and client computers in a LAN/WAN environment. You will be a member of a Network Operations team of system and network administrator, and enterprise Subject Matter Experts located in the Washington, DC metro area. You may be expected to share time with the other System Administrators in providing on-call 24x7 support and there will be some after hours and weekend responsibilities expected.
The IntelliDyne Way
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development and Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.