Basic Qualifications & Education:
• 6 years of experience in Information Technology.
• 2 years of specialized experience in Certification and Accreditation.
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field; 4 years additional experience lieu of a degree.
• Proficiency in writing and speaking English.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills to address variable situations.
• General knowledge of industry security requirements, standards, and best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to document processes and write comprehensive security recommendations.
• Professional attitude, able to to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels across various information technology and business sectors.
• Strong organizational, project management, and customer service skills. Ability to act in the best interest of the client both within a team and self-directed.
• DOD 8570.01 IAT Level ll (or higher) Certification
Required Clearance: Public Trust
• Ability to perform Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Familiarty with ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment Solution), Tenable Nessus, Retina, or similar vulnerability scanning tools.
• Specialized experience with eMASS or similar systems managing accreditation packages for medium to large networks.
• Experience creating, writing and editting Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation to include:
• Expert-level knowledge of IT security protocols, tools, and systems. 3 years specialized experience in one or more of the following:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
IntelliDyne, LLC is seeking an experienced Security Engineer for our client’s Network Operations. Information Systems Assurance and Security is a paramount concern for Businesses and Organizations across the globe today. The client’s network supports close to 2500 users, including workstations, more than 200 Enterprise Servers, and 250 network devices. We host the client Intranet as well as data and applications critical to the Department of Defense mission ensuring the availability and security of all assets maintained by the Network Operations Center (NOC).
To facilitate the mission and meet the Security requirements, the Network Operations Security Engineer will organize and manage the processes and tasks relating to the Security of the Information Systems in the environment and coordinate these efforts with the Information Assurance Officer. The Security Engineer will be a subject matter expert on all DISA and DoD Regulations governing the Network and be able to provide guidance and interpretation of all Directives and Information Systems Policies. The Security Engineer will work directly with the NOC Engineering group to assist with configuration and implementation of Security related controls and Security policy interpretation.
The IntelliDyne Way
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development and Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.