IntelliDyne-LLC is seeking an individual to lead our proposal team, actively manage selected opportunities and oversee all aspects of our proposal production process. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success supporting multiple pursuits of opportunities in the $25-$150 Million range and a thorough understanding of the federal procurement process in both the Defense and Civilian sector markets.
This individual is a dynamic problem solver that will lead the proposal team in implementing IntelliDyne processes and manages their execution to successful completion. The successful candidate is expected to interface with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from senior management to technical SMEs. Working closely with our Business Development Executives, this individual will also be responsible for facilitating the development of various pursuit/capture/pre-proposal artifacts to include but not limited to, technical solution outlines, competitive analysis, and market-based Price-To-Win (PTW) scenarios and support step reviews for executive assessment and approval.
Other duties will include client outreach efforts including, marketing, website updates, and posting of IntelliDyne's technical SMEs' blogs. In addition to a base salary, structured bonus plan information will be provided to all pre-qualified applicants. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Business Development.
• Responsible for overall supervision/management of the proposal team, serving as the primary point of contact, and will be accountable for shepherding the proposal process for multiple RFIs and RFPs simultaneously.
• Manages all activities involved in the development and production of proposals, including third-party support.
• Review and analyze solicitations and related documents; develop and enforce the proposal schedule; and create the proposal outline-compliance matrix to direct the proposal development process.
• Effectively delegate and coordinate tasks to proposal content contributors, keeping them on task and managing input through to completion. As appropriate provide feedback that supports their professional development.
• Lead and/or facilitate the kick-off meeting and engage all parties for all color reviews.
• Perform and oversee proposal production including desktop publishing, editing, proofreading, printing, and binding, as required.
• Ensure quality control for each stage of the proposal process to ensure a fully compliant submission.
• Work with business development executives to ensure effective integration of win themes, hot buttons and discriminators into proposal response.
• Ability to facilitate all capture activities with expert proficiency, including, but not limited to the Black Hat; PTW; Call Plan; Opportunity Assessment; Gap Analysis; and facilitate CONOPs, WBS, BOE development for all assigned opportunities in accordance with IntelliDyne processes.
• Demonstrated experience providing proactive support and leadership to multiple large contract opportunities
• Ability to maintain focus on multiple opportunities simultaneously.
• Perform and oversee technical editing and draft non-technical proposal sections, as required, to include past performance and resume tailoring.
• Collects questions for the Government, works with the team in vetting them, ensures they are in the proper format, and submits final list to Contracts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and SharePoint. Able to provide fresh ideas regarding SharePoint site and folder structure, as well as libraries/archives for past performances, resumes, graphics, boilerplate text, etc.
• Solid knowledge of Federal acquisition process for both Civilian and Defense markets.
• A creative problem solver who works collaboratively as well as independently. Can balance multiple work demands and shifting priorities daily. Able to prepare winning proposals under tight deadlines.
WE LOVE VETERANS & MILITARY SPOUSES. JOIN US!
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development, Analytics, Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.