Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Requires Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for supporting the DO/DDS Overt Collection Effort team.
· Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, certification and the controlling of technical documents.
· Responsible for developing illustrations for revising and formatting technical documents.
· Responsible for reviewing intelligence products for proper grammar, punctuation, and syntax, as well as for logic, clarity, and consistency.
· Ensures that style and format conform to agency publication standards and that language presentation is consistent with prescribed style guides and specialized vocabulary of subject matter fields.
· Ameds draft tables, tone boxes, and graphics to ensure the content supports and is consistent with the accompanying text.
· Ensures proper classification markings in accordance with IC guidance.
· Works with authors to revise products for narrative organization, and negotiates further revisions as needed.
WE LOVE VETERANS & MILITARY SPOUSES. JOIN US!
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development, Analytics, Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.